Sunday 11 December 2016

A Penny earned is worth a Million

Penny! 

"A Penny earned is worth a Million"

When I was a kid, I used to get pocket money which will be my biggest earning. It would become a habit of saving the little pocket money for your biggest dreams. When I actually came to know the value of money, the hard working behind it, the sweats, the pain, the smiles behind the fake pain, I really wanna be a part of those. 
When a Teenager steps to the job phase, their smallest earning will be their biggest happiness. When I realized that, the little did I earned, the more the happiness raised in me. Though the earnings may differ, but the happiness is like the ocean. I love this happiness in me. Just be proud about what you do, the joy and respect for what you do will be raised. Work even harder the next day, and live the life with the happiest smile. Hard work never fails and also Smile never fades.😊

"Live the life with the Brightest Smile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment